We provide IT staffing services in Application Development, Maintenance & Support, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, Platform and Systems Integration, Shared Services, Program and Project Management, as well as Business Analysis and Software Quality Assurance execution.
We are currently seeking a Delivery Manager to join our team in the Princeton, NJ area. This role will be based out of our corporate office in NJ, so must reside within a reasonable daily commuting distance.
- Identifies and resolves problems
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Identifies opportunities to increase accuracy and optimize resources and develops/recommends/implements solutions
- Ability to lead team onshore and offshore
- Strong mentoring capabilities
- Opportunity pipeline management; work with sales and Professional Services teams involved in proposing, selling and forecasting new business. Coordinate monthly pipeline reviews to ensure efficient execution across the team to sell new projects
- Resource management; scheduling work with Practice Managers and Project Managers to build skills inventory. Orchestrate the consultant scheduling process to optimize for customer needs, consultant utilization and travel
- Strong aptitude for understanding and analyzing large amounts of data from multiple sources
- Performs complex analysis of data, processes, policies, procedures and/or systems
- Produces unambiguous, comprehensive and accurate interpretations
- Develops insightful, value-added and actionable analyses with detailed explanations regarding drivers of those results
- Composes thorough and detailed written technical documentation, procedures, manuals, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Understands audience
- Presents organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
- Excellent negotiation skills to deal effectively with individuals and groups within and outside the organization
- Utilizes variety of interpersonal styles and communication methods to effectively adapt to new work structures, processes, or cultures
- Demonstrates group presentation skills and excellent negotiation skills to deal effectively with individuals and groups within and outside the organization.
- Demonstrates follow-up skills
- Provides timely and professional support to all internal/external customers and vendors
- Prioritizes regular workload, special tasks and concurrent projects, allocating time and resources to ensure that work is completed accurately and efficiently within established time frame.
- Team-oriented. Consults with Team members and management as needed to complete assigned responsibilities
- Works with minimal supervision
- Establishes and maintains effective, collaborative work relationships both internally and externally
- Maintains strict confidentiality
Intermediate/Senior Computer Skills:
- Quickly learns and achieves proficiency in new software applications as needed.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience proactively recognizing a challenge or problem and working with a variety of teams and data sources to diagnose the problem and recommend solutions.