Work with business users to gather requirements and to create specifications for client product application and implementation. More specifically, complete the following duties:
- Develop, modify, integrate and implement software applications and software systems using Microsoft Dynamic AX 2009, 2012 R2/R3 and .Net Framework
- Successfully Implement Microsoft Dynamics AX / Point of Sale in different clients with respect to their environment and architecture
- Customize and develop different data import utilities, reports and hand held real time application, all the while, integrated with Dynamics AX development.
- Develop features for EdgeAX software, including multichannel functionality.
- Provide production support to clients’ financial management and retail management problems, using MS Dynamics AX 2012 financial management and retail management modules.
- Design and develop software systems.
- Develop role center dashboard through SharePoint Performance Point Tool and integrate same with Microsoft Dynamics Enterprise portal.
- Develop and customize SSRS reports for clients.
- Develop custom batch jobs for data processing and cycle counting.
- Facilitate user trainings with business analysts and demonstration of AX processes.
Bachelor of Science or equivalent, in Computer Science. Alternative fields of study that may be accepted are Computer Applications, Computer Engineering or related.
Quantitated experience requirements:
Must have 2 years of experience in the offered positon, or related position (acceptable alternate titles: Programmer Analyst, Project Engineer, or Advisory Software Engineer).
Must possess 2 years of professional experience in the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, AX 2012 R2/R3
- Microsoft Dynamics Retail POS/MPOS
- AX SSRS Reports
- Microsoft .Net Framework Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- MS Visio Asp.Net, C#, VB.Net
- Java Script, HTML, XSLT, Dev Express, Telerik (Third Party Integration)
Must have 2 years of experience in the following:
- performing product development and customizations for clients, in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- gathering requirements from client, and ultimately, implementing those requirements into the desired product.
- successfully resolving reported bugs and issues after the go-live phase of a product.
The position is currently located in Vernon, CA, but may require medium to long-term relocation to Cranbury NJ, Pittsburgh, PA, or other unanticipated locations in the US. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.