In order to simplify their technology infrastructure and enhance their ERP capabilities, more and more businesses are adopting the powerful and versatile Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform. For businesses with extensive, multi-channel e-Commerce implementations using platforms such as SiteCore, Magento, and Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Visionet Systems has developed CommerceLink – a range of pre-built adapters that facilitates quick and comprehensive integration between these e-Commerce technologies and Dynamics 365.
SEAMLESS INTEGRATIONAuto-sync between your existing e-Commerce solution and Dynamics 365
CommerceLink acts as a conduit that seamlessly and securely integrates your e-Commerce platform with Microsoft Dynamics 365, and can be configured to keep information synchronized in real time as direct calls between platforms, or through a series of batch transfers in secure data formats at regular intervals. Dynamics 365 acts as your core repository of business information, and this information is published to your e-Commerce store as required. Similarly, when a customer places an order online, the order fulfilment and tracking information is processed and stored in Dynamics 365.
Our Client Work Done 300 Stores, Dynamics 365, Demandware
BENEFITS The advantages of real-time synchronization between ERP and e-Commerce
- Eliminate expensive, error-prone, and time-consuming manual transcription between data platforms.
- Streamline and automate complex business processes like order fulfilment, shipping, payment, and item refunds.
- View all customer, product, inventory, and order information in a single location for advanced forecasting and analytics.
- Improve product information and inventory management.
- Centrally manage all retail channels and catalogues.
Our Client Work Done Dynamics 365, Magento